Home » Other » Marketplace » What Tool is used for Oracle Database to MySQL Migration (Oracle to MySQL, Windows)
icon1.gif  What Tool is used for Oracle Database to MySQL Migration [message #676181] Mon, 20 May 2019 00:54 Go to next message
sandycullen
Oracle to MySQL migration posses various challenges to Database Administrators from file format to table structure after migration, the DBA has to think about all these details before proceeding. A single error during Oracle to MySQL conversion may cause harm to both the existing MySQL and Oracle Database. So, it is a wise choice to go for a database converter to export Oracle table to MySQL. DRPU Oracle to MySQL Database converter is one such tool that fulfils the requirements of database administrators and promises full file migration.
Here are some salient features of DRPU Database Converter.
/foru/forum/fa/14110/0/
It is easy to connect both Oracle and MySQL
Interactive User Interface that is Easy to Use
Scan Database files and repair them
Selective migration of tables and records
Preview files and select type of data to migrate
No loss of database components after migration
Preserves the database integrity
Compatible with major versions of MySQL and Oracle
With so many features the DRPU Oracle to MySQL converter is always the first choice of database administrators. First-time users can check the DRPU Oracle to MySQL converter free version and preview converted files in the software at www[dot]filerepairtools[dot]com/oracle-to-mysql-migration[dot]html
Re: What Tool is used for Oracle Database to MySQL Migration [message #676183 is a reply to message #676181] Mon, 20 May 2019 02:48 Go to previous message
John Watson
I've approved your post, though it is very confused. I've moved it to the Marketplace forum, because I think you are advertising something.
Previous Topic: PL/SQL parallel execution tool
Next Topic: Transport utility
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:33:02 CDT 2024