Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Metric evaluation error start warning - changing timeout setting ? (Linux 11g - OEM Cloud control 13c)
Metric evaluation error start warning - changing timeout setting ? [message #666459] Mon, 06 November 2017 07:48 Go to next message
aviator787
Hello,

Does anyone know where to change the timeout setting as we are getting the false alarm from one particular database on a server,
Would it be within OEM 13c or on the agent properties ? Sad

"metric evaluation error start - oracle.sysman.emsdk.agent.fetchlet.exception.fetchletexception: timeout during collection: oracle.sysman.gcagent.task.tasktimeoutexception: task timeout: 120000 milliseconds for oracle_database: DATABASE :response

thx
Re: Metric evaluation error start warning - changing timeout setting ? [message #666511 is a reply to message #666459] Thu, 09 November 2017 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jitaylor
Hi,

Go to targets and select all targets. go down to the node_manager target for your OEM 13c. Click on it. then when it displays, on the left is a Node Manager drop down. click on it and select monitoring => Metric and Collection setting. the default is 1 minute, at least on mine. You can try putting in a higher value, like 4 or five minutes.
Re: Metric evaluation error start warning - changing timeout setting ? [message #666512 is a reply to message #666511] Thu, 09 November 2017 14:53 Go to previous message
aviator787
Thank you for replying !
Pardon my ignorance but I cannot seem to find that menu , do you mean node_manager as in the OEM server ?

Can you send me a print screen?
much appreciated Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 09 November 2017 14:56]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Unable to view Instance Information
Next Topic: EM warning EM won't run after default 64-bit 11gR2 install
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:31:30 CDT 2024