Home » Open Source » MySQL » MySQL Issue
MySQL Issue [message #670814] Fri, 27 July 2018 05:32 Go to next message
johntimber
Hi,

I have installed mysql version 5.6.16 for another program that I use. I have installed the latest version of vueminder which uses mySQL. I do now know how to link mySQL to vueminder now. The instructions on the website cant help me because that is if you do not have mysql installed. When I test the connection I get this error "Table vueminder.transactions doesn't exist" I created a new schema in mysql and called it vuetest and assigned a user with full access to the schema and I am using that username in vueminder. Is there anyway t create a step by step tutorial for people who already have mysql installed and configured.

Re: MySQL Issue [message #670816 is a reply to message #670814] Fri, 27 July 2018 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gazzag
Welcome to the forum. You will be more effective in getting help if you actually show us what you are doing. Go through the steps you describe, then copy and paste your session into a post here. Remember to use CODE tags where appropriate.
Re: MySQL Issue [message #670818 is a reply to message #670816] Fri, 27 July 2018 10:19 Go to previous message
BlackSwan

Please read and follow the forum guidelines, to enable us to help you:
OraFAQ Forum Guide
How to use {code} tags and make your code easier to read

How can we reproduce what you report?
Previous Topic: OLE DB provider "OraOLEDB.Oracle" for linked server "GTPFR" returned message "ORA-00907: missing rig
Next Topic: How to reduce time for below SQL.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:47:30 CDT 2024